Aug 11, 2011

A Step Back in Time

We've been doing a lot of housekeeping over at my office and found some real treasures yesterday! The founder of the company is in his mid 80s and his design work was published as early as 1966. In between his stories and loooooong walk down memory lane I tried to snap some pics of the retro magazines. I wish I could take these home with me and browse for hours on end. So fun!


Some of this stuff is definitely back in style!
Let's hope this look doesn't make a comeback. Who wants to rake their carpet anyway?

I especially loved the ad for a free booklet telling women how they can become Interior Decorators!


And then there was the random Modern Bride magazine from 1974....I'm so grateful to be getting married in this century!


0 comments:

Post a Comment